Set of 4 dog boots
The Ruffwear Polar Trex dog boots are designed for warmth, traction, and protection in winter conditions. Insulated upper softshell fabric creates breathable, weatherproof warmth in extreme cold and inclement weather. Ruffwear-designed Vibram® outsole provides optimum traction on frozen surfaces.
Closure system combines hook-and-loop with hardware, cinching around the narrowest part of the dog’s leg to provide a secure fit. Pullover stretch gaiter keeps snow out and improves retention by protecting the hook-and-loop ankle closure from the elements.
Just as you would with your gear, adjust fit and check tension of boots 15 minutes into your activity and throughout the adventure as needed.
- Protects dogs’ paws from extreme winter environments
- Three-layer laminated soft-shell upper is DWR coated and weather-resistant, wind-resistant, and breathable
- Vibram® Icetrek® outsole rubber compound with winter-specific lug pattern provides superb traction on frozen surfaces
- Reliable, intuitive hook-and-loop cinch closure system
- Pullover stretch gaiter with zippered closure keeps boots on and weather out
- Gaiter extends boot height for added leg protection from elements and ski edges
- Gusset design provides wide opening for easy on and off
- Low-light visibility with reflective trim
- Made in Vietnam
- Secure fasteners
- Wash in cold water
- Gentle cycle
- Mild detergent
- Air dry